- Innovative market leader in heating and cooling
- Full time, permanent role
- Option to work a 9 day fortnight
- Global business with rapid expansion
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, experienced and ambitious Production Buyer interested in joining a successful international business based in Albury, NSW.
Seeley International is Australia’s largest air conditioning and heating manufacturer and a global leader in developing incredibly energy efficient cooling and heating products which are sold around the world. With iconic brands such as Breezair, Braemar, Coolair and Climate Wizard, for the last fifty years this family-owned business has led the industry with continuing ground-breaking innovations.
Our vision is to lead the world in creating climate control solutions which continue to be highly innovative, of premium quality and inspirational in their delivery of energy-efficiency. Having its global headquarters in Adelaide Australia, around 500 employees and three manufacturing facilities, Seeley International exports to more than 100 countries around the world through its global distributor network.
About the role...
An opportunity has arisen for a pro-active, highly motivated and experienced Production Buyer to support our Australian manufacturing facilities. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive team and to make a difference, with plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth.
- Direct materials procurement – liaising with suppliers and working closely with the production team
- Supporting new product development
- Driving cost reductions
- Managing supply quality
- Supporting inventory reductions
What you'll need to be successful
- A passion for purchasing and manufacturing and a strong track record in a dynamic procurement role
- Thorough knowledge of production buying principles and practices
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business and work well in a team environment
- Excellent organisation, negotiation and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
This is a permanent full-time role however we are willing to consider a 9-day fortnight working arrangement for the successful applicant if desired.
If this sounds like an opportunity that meets with your aspirations, we would like to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.