Byron Bay Eyecare is a proudly independent optometry practice. we believe in supporting locals, shopping local and being local. We also have the freedom to really tailor solutions to each client as an individual.
Byron Bay Eyecare is committed to providing the highest quality, professional eye care in an ethical, non-corporate setting.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be fun loving and engaging with patients, greeting them in a bright and friendly manner and promptly attending to their needs
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with product fashion trends
- Be well presented
- Highly tuned sales and customer service skills
- A can do attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile
The role requires the successful candidate to stand for long periods of time
- Ongoing development to ensure your success
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded
- Work life balance
- Work in modern, progressive and fashionable environment
- Enjoy a diverse role with direct customer contact
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our team. Being the first point of contact for our customers this role is vitally important.
- Answering the phone;
- Make and follow-up appointments
- Greeting customers as they walk in the door;
- Data entry;
- Ensuring the reception area is tidy and welcoming
- Assisting patients to choose eye wear that suits their needs and lifestyle
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person with exceptional people and great retail customer service sales skills looking for a career within a successful and supportive environment, then we'd be delighted to hear from you.