Are you looking for your next career? One where you are able to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly in your community?
We have exciting opportunities available for people who know that caring for vulnerable people in our communities is not only a necessity but also highly rewarding.
The life of a Home Care Employee is varied and offers flexible work hours.
We have roles available for both Qualified and Unqualified candidates with progression in mind for the right people. We believe that an investment in your skills and growth is an investment in McLean Care.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Access to own fully maintained and insured vehicle
- The ability to plan and organise self to ensure the timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as a member of a team
- Have a friendly and cheerful demeanour
- Demonstrate an empathic and caring approach
- Ability to use a smartphone and/or tablet or the ability to learn
- Adequate connectivity to a mobile network in your own home to facilitate the use of work related mobile technology
- Physical fitness including ability to undertake manual handling, carrying, standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Current unencumbered Australian Driver’s Licence
- Certificate III Individual Support or equivalent
- Competency in medication administration
- Previous experience in a Homecare environment
Take advantage of an attractive salary, PLUS super and additional benefits including:
- Salary Based on experience/qualification - $24.54 - $26.52 / hour
- Salary packaging (up to $18,900 net) to increase your take home pay;
- A generous kilometer allowance
- An unrivaled culture of care and support
McLean Care is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes the right to feel safe, be valued and heard. Creating a culture that celebrates the diverse voices of our people which connects us closer to our residents, clients and the communities we serve, because we believe change starts with us.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in Australia, be willing to undertake a criminal record check and NDIS Check in accordance with the requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997.
McLean Care is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of its staff and residents and provides a yearly immunisation program for staff.