- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission + bonuses
- One rostered weekend off a month
- 10 am starts & no late-night trade!
Nick Scali Furniture is a nationally recognised household name founded in 1962. As a market leader, we pride ourselves on being experts in luxury furniture design. With over 50+ stores across Australia and New Zealand, we are continuing to grow with new stores opening this year.
We are seeking an Assistant Showroom Manager to join our team. This is a permanent part-time opportunity of 35 hours a week working across five days.
- Have experience working with KPIs and sales targets
- Have previous leadership experience working with a sales team
- Are passionate about customer service and always lead by example
- Enjoy working in a competitive sales environment and closing sales
- Are able to work most weekends and enjoy time off during the week.
- Have the desire to train and develop a team
- Have excellent communication skills
About the role:
- Support the showroom manager to ensure the smooth operation of the showroom
- Train and develop team members on sales techniques and customer service
- Provide exceptional product knowledge to customers and offer solutions to customers' home furnishing needs
- Follow up on customer inquiries, solve problems, and maintain strong customer relationships
How to Apply:
Please click the appropriate apply link and submit a detailed resume in your application. For any enquiries please call 02 7257 0135.