Born in New York in 1965, TGI FRIDAYS is now the world's largest full-service casual dining restaurant group with almost 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries. Our brand has been built on an awesome history of innovation and doing things differently. In Australia, we currently have restaurants in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia
We are seeking hard-working and vibrant Bartenders to provide excellent customer service, high quality products and bring that spark to the Fridays family:
Our Bartenders are responsible for entertaining and engaging all bar guests, serving our cold beers, great wines, and making our delicious cocktails that Fridays’ is known for. There will also be times you are required to seat and serve food and drinks to our guests.
What is your role?
- Promoting our loyalty program to our customers
- Creating high-quality drinks that you will be proud of
- Delivering high bar etiquette while swerving the guest
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant guest
- Upsell and suggest sell
- Following your steps of service
- Customer-first Culture – Drop everything for our guest
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Support the team by running food and drinks to guests and clearing plates and drinks
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Creating world-famous cocktails
Why TGI Fridays?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community-incorporated venue, with a large team.
- Strong support and training systems in place to assist the management team, with Head Office by your side.
- All the tools are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
What is required?
- A minimum of 2yrs Hospitality
- Experience working in both Bar and Restaurant environments
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for the industry and a strong sales culture
- RSA certificate