Have you ever dreamed of working at the airport? Well this is your chance to join the worlds leading Ground Handler at Melbourne International Airport!
The Service Delivery Agent is responsible for working in a team environment to ensure timely, efficient, professional and safe passenger service functions of check-ins for passenger handling and/or lead gate agent duties while ensuring all regulatory requirements are met. Also responsible for the efficient, safe and accurate adherence to the clients’ requirements during an aircraft turnaround and achieving required KPIs for our clients. The position available is Permanent Part time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a high standard of customer service for all client airlines and ensure all customer service requirements are met in a timely, efficient and professional manner, at all times
- Carry out passenger check in duties and other duties commensurate with the passenger service for customer airlines
- Ensure that necessary paperwork is completed on time and that all reporting is completed as per service delivery agreements and company requirements
- Assisting passengers
- During disrupted or delayed services
- That require special assistance
- In wheelchairs to and from aircrafts
- Ensure compliance with OH & S Regulations and Company OH & S Policies to ensure safety of passengers and other employees; taking corrective action where required
- To report any incidents immediately and maintain awareness and obligations involved in reporting incidents
- Ensure all procedures are carried out within the regulations as set out by the individual requirements of client airlines
- Build strong working relationships with all dnata Airport Services staff and client airline employees / delegates
- Promote and maintain a positive company image (including grooming, behaviours and service)
- Lead and participate as a team member to ensure work and company requirements are communicated accurate and in good time
- Follow direction during shift to achieve required timely aircraft scheduled departures (100% On Time Performance)
- Comply with dnata Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Liaise professionally with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Commitment to dnata Values and operating procedures
- Fluent in Chinese
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Ensure adherence to all company safety, policy, procedures and processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service oriented role
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations with clients; and dealing with high volume, personalised customer service
- Ability to handle pressured and stressful job situation successfully i.e. competing demands and priorities, including working any extra hours required
- Ability to work within a team, sharing information and providing support to ensure there is a coordinated approach to the customer requirements during aircraft operation
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from a variety of different backgrounds; and has the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive situations
- Ability to handle baggage up to 32kg.
- Ability to assist special needs passengers (including pushing wheelchairs to assist passengers)
- Understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) whilst adhering to safety requirements
- Be a proactive self starter, able to successfully manage multiple issues and effectively resolving them
- Ability to work unsupervised at times and in a changing and fast paced team environment
- High level computer skills
- Motivated and capable of committing to rostered shifts spanning 24 hours / 7 days a week including morning, evenings and weekend
- Keep up to date and competent on all articulate training
- Company issued uniform to be worn at all times; uniform policy to be adhered to
- Ability to follow instructions as directed by management
- Must be fully vaccinated
Please note that employment with dnata Airport Services Pty. Limited is conditional upon a satisfactory security clearance (ASIC), a pre-employment medical/Drug & Alcohol test and full vaccination.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response from us within the closing date from applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful.