As a privately-owned, specialty healthcare company, Ferring focuses on developing life-changing innovations that help people live better lives. Our independence helps us cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and long-term perspective that enables us to achieve growth and scale while remaining agile and true to our ‘people first’ philosophy. Built on a 70-year commitment to science and research, Ferring is relentless in pursuit of science that drives powerful discoveries and therapies to help people build families, stay healthy, and stand up to the world’s oldest enemy: disease.
Ferring US is Great Places to Work® Certified. Earning this certification means that Ferring US is one of the best companies to work for in the country. Our people are at the core of what makes Ferring a great place to work. Putting people first, strengthening our workplace culture, and ensuring that it is a safe, equitable, and welcoming place to work is a priority at Ferring, and it always will be.
Rebiotix Inc, part of the Ferring Pharmaceuticals Group, is a late-stage clinical microbiome company focused on harnessing the power of the human microbiome to revolutionize the treatment of debilitating diseases. Located in Roseville, Minnesota, our goal is to improve the lives of patients and reduce the cost of care associated with complex diseases through our innovative microbiota-based MRT™ drug platform. We are a passionate team of scientists, engineers, and clinical researchers motivated by the opportunity to blaze new trails and create new technologies for today’s medical needs. We are looking for like-minded get-it-done individuals to add to our growing team.
Summary: Part of the local supply chain, the Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Specialist will ensure optimal and timely flow from reception to staging to storing and distribution of finished products through supplying of the production lines, in compliance with GMP. The hours for this position would be 10:00am-6:00pm
- Receive, control and document incoming material independently.
- Perform all storage duties (staging by product type to be stored).
- Manage independently all production orders and ensure availability of material for all production lines.
- Independently perform all shipping tasks (Picking, packing, identifying and loading of trucks).
- Keeping records on stock item movement.
- Participation in material stocktaking.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Warehouse workflows and processes.
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment by applying EHS regulations.
- Participate in projects improving work environment.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Previous experience in shipping, receiving, inventory and/or warehouse preferred.
- Experience with MS Office applications, ERP, WMS (Oracle preferred).
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Must be able to stand for 7-8 hours per day, can lift items up to 25 lbs., and perform functions at a significant work pace to meet deadlines as established.
- Experience in a controlled, regulated work environment
Prospective new hires for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on your start date unless an exemption has been approved by the Company as a medical or religious accommodation.
Join our team and you’ll become part of a close-knit family – one in which you’ll be listened to and your contributions valued. Surrounded by like-minded people, you’ll have the support to achieve more. So if you love to come up with new ways to make a positive difference and see them through, welcome to the team.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (including Disability/Protected Veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.