Job Title: Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Operations
Location: Remote - EST Time zone
Contract Length: 12 month term (eligible for extension or FTE conversion)
This role directly contributes to the Company’s revenue growth and margin by leading operational teams in the Regulatory space. Specifically, the AVP is required to:
• Lead and deliver Regulatory Affairs advisory services, including Sub Management, M&A initiatives, RIM remediation, etc.
• Define and build solutions for clients based on the scope of work
• Work with sales to draft responses to RFPs
• Build leadership connects & networks with global Regulatory leaders
• Contribute to the organization's top line growth and profitability by ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Represent our client in governance meetings with clients and on oral presentations supporting new business
• Represent our client at relevant conferences, tradeshows, and industry forums
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Bachelor's degree required in science, engineering, or related field
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs, either Strategy, Information Management or Operations
• A deep understanding of Life Sciences eco-system and the current market dynamics
• Domain knowledge of regulatory requirements in a given region; multiple regions a plus
• Prior experience running large scale RA projects within the industry
• Proven project management skills
• Robust communication and presentation skills
• This position requires a self-motivated and organized individual with the ability to exercise flexibility, decision-making maturity, with problem solving and listening skills.
• Internal drive, work ethic, and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at the C level.
• Viewed as insightful, creative, articulate, persuasive, and organized.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• Experience in Regulatory Strategy and/or Operations
• Experience leading the execution of submissions for top pharma companies
• Ability to lead a team of direct or matrixed colleagues to deliver on business commitments and project timelines
• Experience leading programs across multiple projects and clients