Rarely -- and I mean RARELY -- do we use the word "corporate." It's stuffy, buttoned-up, and not reflective of who we are. Those of us in Accounting, Inventory, Payroll, Benefits, Legal, Marketing, IT, and HR shared services and support the entire employee population for Camping World, Gander Outdoors, Good Sam, and every other brand within our family. The work is self-explanatory for those familiar with our departments, but where and how we work are not. If you're still in love with your work, just not where you do it, join us in supporting the great outdoors!
Camping World is now hiring a Planogram Specialist based in our Lakeville, MN, or Bowling Green, KY Camping World corporate headquarters. The Planogram Specialist will be responsible for the customer experience through visual presentations, including displays and planogram presentations. A Planogram Specialist will have a strong background in strategic growth through planogram and floorplan financial data.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with Category Managers (Buyers) to develop effective planograms and bring their vision to life through the presentation.
- Analyze sales data to determine areas of growth or reduction at a division level.
- Make space recommendations for top-down strategies based on store-level financials.
- Partner with the inventory team to ensure products are on time for planogram rollouts.
- Utilize planogram software and reports to help determine the proper placement of products.
- Manage and facilitate New Stores and Remodels as it pertains to Space Planning.
Essential Job Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in retail required
- BA or BS in relevant field preferred
- JDA Pro space with IKB knowledge background a plus
- Microsoft Office experience is a must
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and flexible
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of energy and initiative
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Creative flair
- Must be willing to travel as needed -- anticipate 10%+ national travel.
- Valid driver's license required
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information, please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.