Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Soup Supply Company located in Dixon, CA has an immediate job opening for an Industrial Electro-Mechanic in our tomato processing facility. This is a full-time position with seasonal overtime work required.
Successful candidates will have manufacturing maintenance experience, experience with programmable logic controllers, and computer/networking skills preferable. In addition, the candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills as well as mechanical experience on pumps, motors, gearboxes, etc.
Maintenance staff team members do various types of work under minimal supervision including trouble shooting and maintaining electrical control systems, instrumentation, process control systems and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing. In addition, they will assist in all preventative maintenance activities in their assigned area by utilizing technical skills and a team approach to problem solving. Team members are responsible for meeting production goals and making sure all aspects of compliance are being met in the areas of safety and quality.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics and drawings.
- Thorough understanding of AC & DC circuits, electrical devices and instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and PM pumps, motors, gearboxes, etc.
- Understand key concepts of PLC communication protocols, instruction sets and data table structures, preferably Allen Bradley.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot variable frequency drives (VFD).
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair motor control centers (MCC) and all circuit protection devices.
- Know and understand how test equipment works and when, where, and how to use it. Knowledge and skills required, but not limited to, the following:
- Calibration standards
- Current probe
- Volt/ohm/amp meter (multimeter)
- Proficiency in programming and troubleshooting techniques for electrical/electronic systems and platforms.
- Working knowledge of personal computers with Microsoft operating systems.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of arc flash, Lock out/Tag Out (LOTO), fall protection equipment, National Electric Code (NEC) and other forms of personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, be on your feet, and climb stairs on a continuous basis.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.