The Tikvah Fund is a leading Jewish think tank and educational institution committed to supporting the intellectual, religious, and political leaders of the Jewish people and the Jewish State. Tikvah runs and invests in a wide range of initiatives in Israel, the United States, and around the world, including educational programs, publications, and fellowships.
Program Administrative Coordinator
The Tikvah Fund has a full-time job opening for a Program Administrative Coordinator to support the work of our Middle and High School Division. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, personable, and a team player. The Program Administrative Coordinator’s main responsibilities will be to support the Middle and High School Division’s administrative needs.
- Schedule student interviews
- Organize interview data
- Track student attendance and performance
- Help schedule meetings
- Manage student written submissions
- Plan and help run in-person student events
- Onboard teachers
- Manage financial aspects of program including budgeting and paying vendors submitting receipts
- Support curriculum development through editing and minor design work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
This is a full-time position, based in New York City, though remote candidates will be considered. The Associate Director will be expected to work in the office a few days each week. Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience and skill. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid time off for Jewish and national holidays, and short Fridays.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will consider each response carefully but will only contact candidates in whom we are interested.
The Tikvah Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive work environment, and we welcome a diverse pool of candidates for this search.