Job Description Mid Shift QA Tech-Kennesaw, GA This is a full-time, hourly position. Job Description * Ensure facility and products meet all local and federal food/supplement safety regulations * Act as a facilitator/coach in areas such as Quality Control techniques, Good Manufacturing Practices, and product quality/safety * Sample and analyze raw materials, in process goods, and finished products to assure compliance to specifications * Perform cleaning validations and line clearance using, but not limited to, ATP technologies * Assist with quality team audits including, but not limited to, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP * Record and evaluate test data, alerting the Quality department of any deviations from specifications * Assist in data collection and analysis for ongoing quality improvements * Partner with plant operations, maintenance, quality and engineering to ensure that good manufacturing practices, sanitation and pest control programs, procedures and systems are effectively monitored per policy requirements * Partner with plant operations, maintenance, quality and engineering to develop, write, review and train on Standard Operating Procedures and Policies, Work Instructions, and Forms * Partner with operations team to build a strong food safety culture, to ensure pre-requisite programs are effective for producing a safe food/supplement product and to facilitate the successful execution of customer, regulatory, and certification audits * Perform document control activities including, but not limited, issuing master manufacturing records, review and approving batch records and work instructions, ensuring logs and records are appropriately completed and maintained, reviewing and approving shipping documentation, and filing and maintaining all records as required * Review and approve lab analysis reports for the approval of raw materials, in process products, and finished goods * Follow and enforce all company GMPs and SOPs * Other duties as assigned Education *
Minimum - High School Diploma
* Preferred two years as a quality inspector or technician in a manufacturing environment
* Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
* Experience in Federal and State Food Safety Regulations including HACCP and GFSI
* Experience with food safety and defense programs
Specific Skills & Abilities
* Ability to take initiative to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment
* Strong leadership skills
* Must have the ability to assess situation and develop a solution
* Must have good attention to detail
* Must have the ability to adjust to changing work demands and priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Effective communication and report writing skills; legible handwriting required
* Experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel
* Strong analytical experience
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly
* Results driven, strong work ethic
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
* Ability to perform a standing job for a full shift
* Must be able to walk, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, reach and grasp for varying periods of time
* Ability to differentiate subtle variances in color
* Ability to drive a forklift
* Ability to wear a respirator and hearing protection
* Ability to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends
* Fluent in English required, bilingual (Spanish) preferred
* Must possess a valid US driver's license
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.