• Running the Mess & Bar Operation on daily basis (ensuring compliance with contract and service standards)
• Client facing role with regular meetings.
• Deputy rostering and people management
• Managing your daily workload while achieving high quality output in volume
• Providing management guidance to front of house team.
• End to end function experience – from planning to executing
• Ensuring outstanding customer service is provided to the customer
• RSA Qualified
• Previous experience in a leadership role
• Understanding of Commercial hospitality operation
• HACCP Food handling experience
• Strong awareness of Hygiene & Food Safety Standards
• Proven ability to lead a team
• Ability to work independently and confidence to make operational decisions with support from the site operations manager.
Interested in this role? Please hit APPLY NOW and send your resume through for perusal.