SAIC Motor is represented in Europe as the owner of rapidly expanding MG Motor Europe. SAIC Motor is the largest auto company listed on China's A-share market (Stock Code: 600104). In 2019, SAIC Motor achieved sales of 6.238 million vehicles, keeping itself a leader in the Chinese auto market. It sold 185,000 new energy vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 30.4 percent, and continued to maintain relatively rapid growth. It sold 350,000 vehicles in exports and overseas sales, a year-on-year increase of 26.5 percent, ranking first among domestic automobile groups. With a consolidated sales revenue of $122.0714 billion, SAIC Motor took the 52nd place on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list, ranking 7th among all auto makers on the list. It has been included in the top 100 list for seven consecutive years.
To enhance our Business in D-A-CH Region we are looking for an experienced
Regional Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager – Middle Germany (f/m/x)
Location: Middle Germany (Dresden, Magdeburg, Erfurt)
Your Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct independent local market analysis of potential customers.
- Identification, approach and deployment of all relevant company car and fleet customers in the middle German region. Close framework agreements.
- Establish a close relationship with local sales partners and leverage their resources as well as their local network to enhance the hunting process for new potential customers.
- Hand in hand cooperation with the affiliated leasing companies and their local sales teams. Scaling sales momentum through targeted collaborations.
- Seek and enable potential strategic partnerships with larger business networks, such as associations or purchasing cooperatives.
- Proactive demand stimulating activities (Test Drive Programs, Mobility Days) with active accounts and potential customers.
- Contribute significantly to local sales results. Increase the visibility of the MG brand in the local market - especially in all kinds of commercial environments.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the automotive sector with excellent knowledge of the sector and its competitive environment.
- Experience with customers (B2B) on regional / national level and fleet sales experience.
- Strong "hunter" mentality. Self driven kickstarter.
- Excellent communicator. Open-minded character. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Holds a relevant network in local fleet and corporate sales market.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, affinity with numbers.
- Strong focus on building fast - be creative with budgets and high performance.
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions. Travelling is about 50% of time.
- Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Great opportunity in horizontal and vertical career development.
- International team with an open culture.
Challenging, varied and with brilliant prospects - start with a friendly international team.
Apply here, stating your salary expectations and your possibility onboarding date. We look forward to your application - Welcome to SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
Marcel – Breuer-Str. 2-12
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Germany https://mgmotor.de