We are looking for an HVAC Engineer to join our Facilities team at Foster + Partners in Battersea.
The Hvac Engineer are responsible for maintaining, servicing and installing Air conditioning systems are working efficiently and safely within the offices.
* Attend and complete Pre planned, and reactive maintenance as scheduled including breakdowns
* Installation of equipment (retrofit/system replacements)
* Perform fault finding on all HVAC Equipment
* Work as part of a collaborative team and assist where necessary and required so that all contractual obligations are met.
* To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standards through a proactive service delivery methodology
Qualities & Skills required
· Qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer
· Experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of heating systems.
· NVQ Level 3 - Heat & Ventilation/ Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
· ACS Gas - COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A
· City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category
· Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
Please apply with an up to date CV