We are DevelopmentWA – Western Australia’s land development agency. Our work is diverse and state-wide, developing land for sustainable communities, prosperous industry and resilient regions.
Our portfolio includes the development and management of some of WA’s most iconic residential, commercial and industrial projects both within the metropolitan area, and regional areas of our state. Projects including Elizabeth Quay, Alkimos, Ocean Reef Marina the Australian Marine Complex, Subi East and Broome North.
Our vision is ‘Shaping our State’s future’ and that’s exactly what you’ll be doing by joining the team at DevelopmentWA. For more information visit developmentwa.com.au
An exciting full time ongoing opportunity is now available in DevelopmentWA’s Marketing team. As the Project Marketing Manager reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the marketing activities relating to a number of DevelopmentWA projects across the state including:
- developing informed and creative briefs which align with the Corporate Business Plan and meet project objectives
- working with external suppliers e.g. DevelopmentWA’s advertising and public relations agencies
- delivering innovative, cost-effective project marketing activities
- working with Media Affairs Manager to maximise media opportunities
- brand development and management – brand name, logos, vision statement
- advertising strategy and campaigns, including digital marketing
- sales support materials - vision brochures, signage, EDM, CRM, website, display materials, direct marketing and promotional giveaways
- communications and public relations
- event coordination and management
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Ability to work across multiple projects and advanced organisational and management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential, as this position will work closely with a variety of people both within DevelopmentWA and through associated consultants. These skills are also critical when liaising with external suppliers e.g. DevelopmentWA’s advertising and public relations agencies.
- Marketing experience of at least 3 years is essential, preferably in the property development industry.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing is desirable.
What we offer
As well as working to deliver some of WA’s most high-profile and important land development projects, you will also enjoy:
- Flexible working arrangements (including working from home)
- just a minutes’ walk, from Elizabeth Quay train and bus stations
- Study assistance and professional development opportunities
- Generous leave provisions including ability to purchase additional leave
- End-of-trip facilities
- An active social club and paid volunteering opportunities
- An agile and progressive workplace culture built on our core values of Brilliance, Alliance, Courage and Integrity.
Are you ready to help shape our state’s future?
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the listed success factors and why you are ideally suited to this opportunity by 9am, Monday, 5 December 2022.