Our client based in Parktown is currently seeking a Strategic Support/Office Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to support the and executive team in the coordination of the project management and monitoring and evaluation of organisation's strategy and performance against the strategy.
This is done by:
1. Coordinating, project managing and monitoring performance against strategy (through updated, regular and
consistent reports on APP).
2. Co-ordinate regular reporting from Executives to CEO, to ensure CEO is kept abreast of critical developments in each
Executive’s branch / area of responsibility and oversight.
3. Managing reporting & governance on key organisational performance metrics.
4. Monitoring and coordination of strategic initiatives and projects.
5. Oversee various aspects in support of the CEO, such as presentations, reports, interactions with reports and scheduling
6. Interact with the executive team to identify and address any issues that may arise
7. Performing other duties as assigned by the CEO to achieve the strategy, ensure smooth operations and deliver on the
mandate of the organisation.
B Degree or equivalent (NQF level 7) in relevant field, e.g., in Business Management, Operations Management, Commerce, Water and Energy Sector related. Post Graduate Degree advantageous.
Four years’ experience the following fields:
- Strategic Planning
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Enterprise Reporting
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance
Two years at middle management
Energy or Water Sector experience. SETA experience advantageous.
Intermediate Computer Literacy (MS Office
A clean and clear criminal record.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV through to Annah Rahatji via email :