Junior Branch Merchandiser
Based at our Head Office in Whyteleafe, Surrey (just 15 minutes outside of Croydon, easily commutable from London)
2 days in the office, 3 days working from home – enhanced by variable core hours
Great benefits including company bonus, 50% staff discount and a day off for your Birthday!
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Channel Merch team as a Junior Merchandiser, optimising our stores performance through exceptional product management. This role will be a key lynch pin in ensuring our stores continue to deliver strong results, identifying potential opportunities and risks whilst capitalising on success stories at a fast pace.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about analysis and strategy with the ability to drive performance through exceptional use of data. The ideal candidate will have Branch Merchandising experience and will be a Junior Merchandiser looking for a new challenge, or an established Assistant Merchandiser ready to progress.
A bit about Ann Summers…
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie and sex toys, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re an inclusive brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Whether you’re working at our head office, in one of our stores, as part of our warehouse operation or as a self-employed Ambassador, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique and diverse brand with phenomenally talented experts – together we inspire to achieve the brand’s global vision.
A bit about the role…
- Ensure all stores are stocked to deliver sales budgets and forecasts across categories and key lines whilst minimising markdown spend.
- Carry out store profiling, including size, location and product to achieve full-price sell-through optimisation
- Manage intake to deliver regular flow newness, SKU availability and end of season terminal stock targets.
- Identify trends, risks & opportunities, understand underlying factors & take appropriate action to maximise opportunities/mitigate risks.
- Identify problems, find solutions & revise plans/actions promptly to resolve issues.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the stock strategy for our stores, ensuring there are clear building blocks and commercial KPIs reflecting business strategy.
- Propose markdown and promotional offers, ensuring they are aligned with brand objectives and considering the financial impact of the recommendations. Measures and reports effectiveness of all activity.
- Formulate an effective and timely trialling strategy to support future product strategy and influence decisions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Branch Merchandising experience or similar, as an Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser
- Strong commercial acumen, to identify problems and produce solutions
- Proactive approach to risk and missed opportunities
- An outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in supporting direct reports
- Able to make it happen and push boundaries in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job and empower others with the quality of what you do
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity, and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the AS family offers some fab benefits, not only is it a great brand to be a part of, but not only will enjoy 50% staff discount, but so much more, take a look…
- 29 Holidays (including Bank Holidays) and additional 1day holiday up to 34 days for each additional year you’re part of the AS family
- Companywide bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance
- Your Birthday off
- A week off after getting married/civil partnership
- Colleague social activities
- Eye care vouchers
- Company perks scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free onsite car park at HO
We value each one of our colleagues and aim to make Ann Summers a great place to be - after all, if you love what you do, you'll never WORK a day in your life.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise