Our Client is a national exploration drilling contractor, providing a range of safe, productive and quality exploration drilling services to both Miners and Explorers across Australia.
Due to continued growth of our surface division we are currently recruiting for Surface RC & Diamond Drillers and Offsiders for operations Australia-wide.
EAST COAST AND WEST COAST positions available.
Our Client is seeking to fill the following roles immediately!
- RC/Diamond Drillers Assistants / Offsiders
Our Client offers:
- Permanent employment contracts
- various rosters including FIFO and DIDO 20:10, 14:7, 14:14
- Industry-leading pay rates (Much more than award rates)
- Production, Retention, Referral and Safety Bonuses.
- Career Progression and Training Development opportunities
- Nationally Accredited Drilling Certification
Prerequisites are preferable:
- Current HR Driver's Licence
- Cert II Drilling Certificates (desirable)
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Be passionate about joining a strong team of drilling professionals working to deliver on HMR values - Safety - Service - Respect - Results
- Have minimum to no experience for a position as a Diamond Drill Offsider.
- Wanting a clear career path in the drilling industry.
- Have a proven track record of reliable and safe operation of an surface diamond drill rigs
- Possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing and able to pass a comprehensive medical assessment
- Possess or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Possess a current First Aid Certificate