- Join the employer of choice for medical imaging services in a leafy-green Burnside locale!
- Ideal working arrangements Monday to Friday / school hours with no need for on-call or night shift.
- Competitive remuneration and a range of Employee Benefits including additional Paid Parental Leave, Health and Well-being Resources, Salary Packaging, and Vehicle Novated Leasing.
Jones Radiology is a doctor-owned and operated practice offering the highest quality diagnostic and interventional radiology services throughout South Australia and Alice Springs. Our highly motivated personnel are patient-focused, and we pride ourselves on our values-driven service. At Jones Radiology, we invest in our people, and our commitment to care for others extends to our highly supported clinical teams.
About the Role
Jones Radiology is pleased to offer an opportunity for a Dental Radiographer to join our Burnside Clinic. As a Dental Radiographer, you will apply your professional skills, knowledge, and experience in in the best way, establishing a high standard of dental imaging practice. In this position you will join a dedicated team led by the Chief Technologist as well as the Area Manager, who will provide operational guidance. In this position you will be setting a precedent for excellence in patient care as you provide outstanding dental imaging services to the local Burnside community.
Your key responsibilities:
- Performing high-quality and accurate x-ray scans using your professional skills and knowledge to contribute to patient care, producing the best clinical outcomes.
- The provision of a range of dental imaging procedures, including: Orthopantogram (OPG), Lateral Cephalostat (Lateral CEPH), Intra Oral (including bite wings and full mouth surveys) as well as Cone Beam VT.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff, and managers.
- Participating in ongoing professional development activities to enhance skills, expertise, and self-capabilities.
Working for Jones Radiology offers you:
- Normal working schedule Monday to Friday / school hours, no need for on-call or night shift.
- Favourable working conditions as well as flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive remuneration offering with additional allowances.
- A supportive culture and encouragement for career advancement.
- A range of Employee Benefits; additional Paid Parental Leave, Health and Well-being Resources, Salary Packaging, and Vehicle Novated Leasing.
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Medical Imaging) or equivalent.
- Current EPA SA Radiation Licence and AHPRA registration.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to perform dental x-ray imaging services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, and other medical and non-medical personnel.
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button, submitting your Cover Letter and Resume, and answering the Shortlist Questions. We will be in touch with you shortly.