Assistant Manager - Casual Dining - GeelongLocation: Melbourne VIC Work Type: Full time Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 Annually
Assistant Manager - Casual Dining - Geelong
This Venue are absolute leaders in the casual dining restaurant sector since starting in 1987 by a savvy team in South Africa and is now loved across Australia and New Zealand. They value creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Ensuring their teams have a great time at work, but are still serious about serving fresh, delicious food and providing their staff with the training and support they need to thrive in the business. This is a well-known and ever-expanding company with strong core values and community involvement.
Currently on the hunt for a passionate Assistant Restaurant Managers to join their team! We probably have a position close to you, whether you are a supervisor/team leader seeking a step up and challenge or an Assistant Manager needing a change - do not hesitate to apply today!
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the following
* Being a strong leader who has the ability to train, motivate and develop and team
* Developing restaurant goals: sharing them with their team, celebrating wins and learning from the losses
* Deliver outstanding customer experiences and coaching their team to do the same
* Building an amazing team culture
* Creating and maintaining a safe environment at work, so everyone feels they belong
* Delivering restaurant results through people
* Ability to motive the team to meet KPI's
What you will bring to the role
* Excellent communication skills
* Eagerness to learn and grow within the company
* The initiative to solve problems
* Proven success in a people leadership role is essential to be considered in this position.
* Experience in a fast casual, casual dining or QSR brand is preferred, but not essential
* Experience in meeting KPI's as well as knowledge of profit & loss and managing labour costs desirable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
* Fun and upbeat team culture - enjoy coming to work each day!
* Structured induction and regular ongoing training and development.
* Paid First Aid course and RSA course if needed - completed within working hours
* Opportunity to grow your career through our leadership program.
* Rotating rosters allowing for flexible work hours.
* Free access to nutrition advice, exercise support, financial and psychological counselling.
* Attractive bonus scheme that can allow you to earn $5,000 annually based on performance
* Free meal on shift and generous discount when you visit other stores with your friends and family.
* Be part of a company that gives back to the community regularly