Hussey & Hussey CPA is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Hussey & Hussey CPA Tax division are looking for an Engagement Administrator to join our Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team. It is the DDX team's responsibility to bring value-add services to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics within our Global Mobility Services (GMS) division.
We have an urgent requirement for a self-motivated co-ordinator to manage the progression of client engagements and to provide essential support services.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Support to deliver ATO correspondence to our clients
- Use of our tax technology as needed to support the team to deliver tax returns
- Communicating with our taxpayers to setup tax briefings prior to and following expatriate assignments
- Preparation and management of government applications as required
- Communication with ATO regarding client matters
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to join a team currently undergoing significant growth and expansion. In this role, you will combine your skills to provide an end to end service, to a variety of internal customers, Australia wide. Prior experience with SAP or immigration software is not essential – training will be provided.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Administration experience preferably gained within a professional/corporate services environment
- Excellent commitment to providing quality and responsive customer service
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organisational skills gained in a high volume environment with competing demands and constant changes
- Proven ability to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Experience with Word and Excel is essential (Intermediate/Advanced level preferred)
- Proven team player with the ability to create strong working relationships at various levels and a flexible approach to their work
- Superior communication, facilitation and negotiation skills while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity
What we offer!
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ Hussey & Hussey CPA
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make Hussey & Hussey CPA the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Powered by JazzHR