- Glendale Aged Care - Werribee VIC
- Full Time Role - NFP Organisation Increase your take home pay !!
- Excellent chance to work in a secure & rewarding industry!
Allity is part of the Bolton Clarke Group. Bolton Clarke (trading as RSL Care RNDS Limited) is one of Australia’s largest independent, not-for-profit providers of home care, retirement living and residential aged care, operating nationally and internationally.
About the Home
Glendale Aged Care offers all levels of permanent and respite care and are known specialists in supporting and caring for people living with dementia making this home one of the most comprehensive Aged Care facilities in Victoria.
Our home has a unique architectural style offering the privacy of generous apartments with ensuite bathrooms as well as a selection of newly refurbished rooms now available. Residents can enjoy the security of peaceful courtyards and a variety of quiet sitting areas at their choosing. For those who like to socialise, our newly built cafe is the place to be for residents, families and friends to catch up over a barista coffee and daily cafe delights.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our General Manager with the day to day running of our home. With no two days the same, your duties will expand across multiple functions of the home including rostering, admissions, reception/ front desk duties, documentation/ record management and compliance processes.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity requiring the successful candidate to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Hours can be adjusted accordingly.
- You can take advantage of the $15,900 for expenses AND $2,650 for meals and entertainment or just one via salary packaging.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Recent experience in an Administration role (aged care or healthcare desirable)
- Strong background in rostering
- KRONOS payroll system expertise (essential)
- Strong technology skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and kind manner and be comfortable interacting with residents and their families
- The ability to utilise multiple systems effectively
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Current COVID vaccination evidence (including booster dose)
What We Can Offer
- Soon to be Not For Profit
- Allity Rewards – a range of benefits & discounts
- People Choice Awards
- Employee Assistant Program
- Career pathways
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a National Police Check and an Administration Skills test.
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Team work, Integrity, Passion & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.Are you ready to make every day the best it can be? APPLY NOW!