Customer Success Manager (APAC)
● Job title: Customer Success Manager (APAC)
● Contract type: Full-time
● Location: Brisbane, Australia
● English level: Upper intermediate
● Salary: AUD $91,000 base + 10% bonus
Previous experience in similar roles in the Higher Education sector and/or Customer
Success is required.
About The Ambassador Platform (TAP)
TAP is the market leader in Experience Communication Management (XCM) technology for global education providers. Our product enables 100+ global Higher Ed providers to share an authentic digital insight into what the experience of being part of their institution is really like by allowing prospects to engage directly with ambassadors, through conversations and user-generated content. Every month tens of thousands of messages are exchanged between ambassadors and prospective students, enabling them to make more informed and confident decisions about where they'd like to study. We're very proud of the real impact that we have on people's lives across the world when making these life changing decisions.
The Ambassador Platform is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We operate a 'high trust, high performance, and high transparency' culture. Our key focus is on strong outcomes, where everyone is self-motivated and empowered to take responsibility and accountability for their own performance and the completion of work, but is given reasonable flexibility for the management of their own time. In conjunction with this there is high visibility around progress and outcomes across the company, and everyone is expected and encouraged to highlight areas of improvement. Above all, we value the people we work with, building strong and lasting relationships and are always friendly, kind and approachable.
TAP is headquartered in the UK and has offices in London, Lviv, and Brisbane. Find out what it's really like to work with us by chatting to our friendly team and see what we get up to on Linkedin, and Twitter.
We're looking for someone that is detail-oriented, friendly, adaptable and hard-working. Our
Customer Success Manager (APAC) will:
- Management of large, APAC customers
- All conversations with large, APAC customers including support, consultative, and
- Teach our customers how to best utilise the platform and maximise their digital
- Share best practice externally through customer meetings and participation in
events, webinars and/or conferences
- Share insights and knowledge of the sector internally, to help build expertise in our
team that can ultimately be used to help serve our customers
- Master how the product works
- Learn about the different use cases we support
- Understand what best practices and suggestions will help improve customer
- Constantly improve and reiterate on processes to ensure we are efficient and
- Work hard to continually find new and creative ways to help our customers succeed
Within 1 month you will have completed our supportive and comprehensive onboarding
process and be a fully integrated team member.
Within 3 months you will likely be fully functioning in your role, having been introduced to all
your new customers.
Within 6 months you will be confident interacting with your customer base, working closely
with them to help improve their outcomes. You'll also have contributed to shaping and/or
improving internal processes to help our team shine.
The person we're looking for
● Exceptional interpersonal skills; you'll be interacting with stakeholders of all levels
and backgrounds, both internally and externally
● High professional standards and levels of organisation and attention to detail
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to engage, educate and excite
● Self-motivated, hard-working, driven, and open-minded, (which, to us, means you
look for the right answers by working with others who may disagree with you)
● You must enjoy a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is prone to quick
changes and an exciting level of uncertainty
● You can thrive under pressure and remain adaptable with the evolving needs of both
the business and our customers
● Previous experience in similar roles in the Higher Education sector or Customer
● Flexible & hybrid working with a core hours policy focused on outcomes to
maximise your productivity
● A calendar of wellness activities and incentives encouraging physical and
● Competitive bonus scheme
● 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
● Team activities including fundraisers, team trips overseas, lunches
● A best in class Employee Assistance Programme. For you and your nearest and