This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- A true desire to work with people and create human connections
- Responsible for the efficient operation and high quality service of Hotel’s bar outlets.
- Supervise and support employees to ensure standard of procedures are observed and t provide a consistently high level of service to all customers on a shift basis.
- Maintain product knowledge of all drinks, snack and wine lists in order to advise and make recommendations to guests. Use every opportunity to maximize sales.
- Serve beverage items with flair and professionalism according to company standards.
- Ensure all service areas and equipment are kept clean and organized.
- Ensure revenue for the shift is accurately accounted for, with cash/charge summary being completed to balance daily activities.
- Design creative cocktails and drinks
- Maintaining beverage stock levels, stock take and stock ordering
- Contributing positive influence to an innovative and vibrant team culture
All applicants should have the following:
- Valid RSA is essential due to the nature of the position
- In depth cocktail and spirit knowledge of cocktails, spirits, beers and wine
- Solid experience in wine knowledge, pairing and upselling techniques
- Passionate about team building and developing staff
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Outgoing personality
- Exceptional attention to detail
We want to hear from you!
- Join a global hotel company with global opportunities and benefits (including staff discount).
- Be part of an energetic and fun team while delivering exceptional.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander