Please respond to the job if you are an Australian Citizen residing in Australia.
- Contract start 12thhDec 2022 To 30 Jun 2023 plus 12 months extensions.
- Australian Citizen hybrid working ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
The government has charged the ACCC with key responsibilities related to the introduction of the Consumer Data Right (CDR). The CDR will allow consumers to easily transfer their data between providers so they can compare and switch between products and services. It will also encourage competition between providers, leading not only to better prices for consumers but also more innovative products and services. The CDR will be rolled out sector-by-sector across the economy, starting with the Banking sector, followed by the Energy and Telecommunications sectors.
The ACCC CDR division is seeking an experienced project manager to work closely with business users, technical and regulatory staff, and cross-agency stakeholders to achieve high quality project outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
Prepare detailed work plans, manage a delivery schedule, and oversee resolution of risks and issues when working on complex projects
Work closely with the Divisions technology and regulatory teams, as well as key staff at other CDR agencies, to ensure business requirements are communicated and understood
Provide accurate and timely advice and status information to Project Executives and the Program Management Office
Identify and escalate or manage risks, issues, dependencies and constraints
Effectively plan, organise and prioritise a demanding workload and ensure quality and accuracy in outputs
Effectively lead a cross functional team of resources
Every application requires to address selection criteria as part of application submission
- Experience in successfully leading project and technical and/or regulatory teams to deliver large and/or complex concurrent deliverables to deadline, using drive and initiative while responding flexibly to change and uncertainty.
- A demonstrated ability to engage effectively and work cohesively as part of a team and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear, concise and articulate oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence,persuade and negotiate particularly among senior executives and project governance bodies.
- Understanding and experience working on technology and/or data projects and modelling and mentoring the adoption of best practice system development (preferably Agile) and project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2).
- Technical skills to be able to effectively scope, plan, execute, and control complex ICT and/or regulatory projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team.
Certification in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or PRINCE2 Project Management
Experience applying project management in a complex legal or regulatory environment
Understanding of project management tools including Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Teams