What you'll get...
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
Ovolo is looking to hire an exceptional HR (Recruitment) Executive to support the team. This is an opportunity to play a key role in helping the company expand its high-caliber team across Australia.
This role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your generalist & recruiting skills as you will be primarily responsible to oversee the full cycle of on full-cycle recruitment initiatives for our Australian Hotels, and supporting in human resource projects and other ad hoc HR Admin.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee full cycle of on full-cycle recruitment initiatives, advertising (using all means including socials) mainly scheduling and conducting & coordinating all telephone, video, and face to face interviews.
- Develop and oversee Coordinates and / or deliver New Hire Orientation, onboarding efforts, and employee termination process
- Facilitates onboarding, compliance training, HR policies and procedures communication, and management development training
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration including contract management
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties as they relate to the employee life cycle, such as phone screens, exit interviews, performance reviews, engagement surveys, etc.
- Additional ad-hoc duties may be required in addition to normal workload including monthly culture events for the region
What You’ll Bring
- Previous experience within a similar role, preferably being in hotels
- Proven track record of human resources business partnership with a demonstrated ability to execute
- Communicates openly and frequently to ensure goals are being attained and you can also learn by developing your skills further
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing, and constantly changing company
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of policies and procedures
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to quickly develop strong, strategic, and positive working relationships across all levels and functions
- Self-starting and proactive, with an organized and focused approach
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, suggesting and improving processes as needed
- A self-starter with proven ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision but also within a collaborative team environment
- An understanding and complete commitment to confidentiality
- Advanced skills in using computer applications and administrative information systems (databases), Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A tertiary qualification, equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training in human resources or a related field and demonstrated experience in providing advice on a range of human resource management topics. (Desirable)
There’s no career quite like yours. And no setting, quite like ours. Welcome to a place where difference, is your superpower.
OVOLO. REFRESHINGLY YOU-NIQUE.