PageGroup Changes Lives. That's our Purpose and it's at the heart of our business. Our diverse, progressive leadership team and high performing staff ensure that the business continues to evolve in an ever-changing market. Our state of the art technology is intuitive, enabling us to focus on the human element of our job - building networks and making meaningful connections.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process for you.
As a Recruitment Consultant in Finance you will:
- Develop relationships with Business Leaders across Western Sydney to provide high quality transactional and part-qualified finance professionals on a temporary and permanent basis
- Build and maintain a talent pool of active and passive Finance candidates, fostering long term relationships and helping them build their careers
- Manage a high volume and dynamic portfolio of jobs, influencing hiring decisions and using your expertise to advise and consult your customers.
- Embark on our global on-boarding program and join a monthly training cohort to enhance your skills and improve commercial performance
You will have:
- A track record of success in a high volume, fast paced sales environment
- A commercial mindset and a natural drive for exceptional personal performance
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a large workload
- High resilience and excellent objection handling skills