Our client is a growing technology company, specialising in bringing the latest in drone technologies and associated services to our community of business, government organisations and citizens. Entering the design, development and build phase of a long-term growth strategy our client is assembling a diverse and inclusive team in the aerospace industry to create a range of bespoke uncrewed system solutions for the Defence & National Security sector, including heavy-lift logistics and casualty evacuation aircraft. Our client is offering potential employees the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, innovating, and helping accelerate their vision of drones that play a central role in Australia's national security and supply chain infrastructure.Job Description
- Develop application software to run within a Real Time Operating System (RTOS) and/or embedded Linux
- Develop and maintain comprehensive unit tests within a continuous integration framework
- Deploying developed technologies, and in demonstrating these technologies in the field.
- Remain current with relevant technology and industry best practices
- Contribute to collecting data in the field, annotating and cleaning data.
- Proven technical competency in software engineering practices.
- Experience working as part of an agile software team using modern tooling and CI/CD (e.g., JIRA, Git, Azure DevOps)
- Strong background and experience with modern C++, C and Python.
- Deeply understand the platforms and libraries you use.
- Writing production level code
- Integration of onboard sensors to conduct complex mission, process types of video feeds in real-time.