This Senior Executive Assistant role is responsible for providing efficient, effective, and timely services to the Group Company Secretary to help in leading the Company Secretariat office function at IAG, which includes delivering stakeholder management, team management, Board paper process management for the Listed Board and key subsidiaries across the Group.
The ideal candidate will be practical, strong, affective with stakeholders and team orientated. Experience in operating in big enterprise is advantageous, however we are open to the right candidates who do not have this but have the right aptitude and attitude. Please if you are down to earth, a “get stuff done” and authentic person, apply for this role, we would love to hear from you!
• Support the Group Company Secretary in terms of all EA matters – including diary management, email management, day-pack preparation, stakeholder management (including networking and development time), priorities & deliverables management, CSO leadership team management, and managing correspondence (including allocating emails and deliverables to team members for action prior to the EGM so that deliverables are progressed)
• Prepare correspondence, marking up documents, formatting and proof-reading documents, including CSO reports and minutes
• Arrange travel and accommodation bookings for the Group Company Secretary in accordance with IAG protocols and preferred suppliers
• Diary management/meeting logistics/catering, including liaising with Team Assistant and Board Administrators re team matters and Board matters respectively
• Prepare presentations, and draft reports, and project manage the CSO leadership team to deliver on these
• Maintain and process confidential personnel and departmental data ensuring security of confidential information, including performance and remuneration matters
• Build and maintain strong, harmonious and productive relationships with stakeholders (including with critical EA stakeholders, like the Group CEO’s EA and Group Leadership Team EAs, and with the Board of Directors (including Board Chairman) and their EAs)
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in an EA or project management / governance role – we are agnostic to industry or organisation (but fast moving / complex or large enterprise experience will be preferred, and if possible (but not necessary (ie if you have aptitude and attitude we want you) a similar position in financial services or a legal/Board environment will be considered favourably)
• Strong interest in governance and/or project management, with a real practical “outcomes” focus
• Some evidence of further education or development (either formally or informally) to progress skills as an EA or project manager
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Excellent technology and app skills – including across Microsoft Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote