Job no: 939528
Work type: Permanent / Part time, Casual
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Bankstown
- Part time Time: 36 hours per week
- Create dynamic visual experiences for our valued customers
About the role:
Our Visual Merchandising Stylists have an exceptional eye for detail and creative flair to bring Myer products to life. With your attention to detail, you will focus on the visual strategy to ensure the Bankstown store is creating the messaging that covers the breadths of themes, trends and current seasonal campaigns to inspire our customers.
- Visual merchandising experience
- Visual merchandise qualifications or working towards highly regarded
- Strong understanding in trend and style
- Knowledge in visual merchandising techniques, standards and practices
- A positive attitude, natural creativity and a passion for visual merchandising!
Once you are here, the benefits to you are:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: 11 Dec 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time