Immediately hiring for a R-1177340 Principal Product Manager- Automation WCS! Are you a Warehouse Controls Systems Manager who is looking for a challenge in a massive blue ocean of growth at Walmart?
What you'll do...
The Supply Chain Product team builds products to optimize the experience for millions of customers. You’ll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who will develop solutions that will change the future of supply chain. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver cutting edge solutions and automation to help get products into customers hands when and how they need them. This is that place. This is Walmart.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to help lead the way we work as we leverage our Warehouse Controls and Execution System (WCS/WES) with the best-in-class omni-channel measurement and reporting platform to drive measurement at scale and optimization. This role will lead the effort in multiple Supply Chain End to End (E2E) functions, execution in business plans, creation of roadmaps and projects by identifying operational needs that define the next generation and design the infrastructure of Multiple Automated Centers across the Country.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
· You have experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
· You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills that enable you to simplify complex problems and evangelize a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders.
· You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
· You develop and enhance moderately complex products by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; prioritizing product backlog; executing on user and business acceptance criteria; and managing roll out of product features.
· You craft and develop solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners; and engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; and communicating status and insights related to product performance to stakeholders.
· You provide supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
· You have domain knowledge in warehouse technology, Warehouse controls and execution systems, omnichannel experience or have previously worked in similar highly automated Fulfillment Center/Distribution Center environment.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
· Partnering with multifunctional and cross functional team of engineers, data scientists, designers, DC and FC users
· Working with operations, engineering, and Walmart partners to define the data requirements, design, as well as improvements need to meet business logic
· Taking leadership over business-critical projects and will be responsible to identify needs to inform product roadmap.
· Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
· Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
· Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
· Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
· Building an inclusive team environment – you will select, train, and mentor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impactMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science