Do you have excellent organizational, time management, and people skills? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey with a cutting-edge technology company right here in Conway, Arkansas? If so, Office Manager/Executive Administrative Assistant at Acoustic could be the right fit for you. Acoustic is bringing next generation technology to marketers, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges, and we are growing in central Arkansas. As an Office Manager and Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support office needs and assist leaders as needed to keep communications and operations rolling smoothly.
Responsibilities for Office Manager
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
Qualifications for Office Manager
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field