EXP: 4 to 10 years
Skill: AWS Data Engineer
Location: Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata & Coimbatore
Role and responsibilities :
- Designing Solution architecture, and work on Data Ingestion, Preparation and Transformation.
Debugging the production failures and identifying the solution.
- Developing efficient frameworks for development and testing using (AWS GLUE, EKS, Kafka,
Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Python) to enable seamless data ingestion process on to the S3 and
- Enabling Data Governance and Data Discovery on AWS
- Building data processing framework using Spark, HQL
- Exposure of AWS Security Framework
- Exposure of Data Pipeline Automation using DevOps tools
- Exposure of Job Monitoring framework along validations automation
- Exposure of handling structured, Un Structured and Streaming data
Technical skills requirements :
- Solid hands-on and Solution Architecting experience in ETL, Data pipeline and data engineering
work (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience in: AWS Glue, EKS, Kafka, Kinesis, PySpark, EMR etc
- Hands-on experience of programming language like Python, Scala with Spark.
- Hands on working experience on any of the data engineering and analytics platform. AWS
- Hands on working Experience with AWS Services like EMR, Kinesis, S3, CloudFormation, Glue,
API Gateway, Lake Foundation
- Hands on working Experience with AWS Athena
- Data Warehouse exposure on Redshift or Big-query