Graduate and Junior IT Sales executives / Account Managers required for successful UK distributor!
Basic £22,000 - £24,000 plus BIG OTE (see enc) uncapped commission
More exciting vacancies in (East) Birmingham West Midlands for Graduate and Junior Sales staff looking to progress and build a career.
Develop your career with one of the UK's most successful IT Distributors. You need to have good personality and a real drive to be successful. Good attention to detail, have an enquiring mind, be positive and enthusiastic and be bright and eager to learn and want a career in a very progressive and successful IT business. This role could (if required) lead on to various other positions in the future including Snr sales, account and vendor management, technical, purchasing, management and more.
Are you seeking a job that has excellent long term career prospects within a fast-paced IT Distributor being rewarded as you progress?
Are you excited to earn life changing money with a career for life?
Work alongside some of the best account managers in the industry who have built their reputation with them over the past 10-15 years.
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent IT Distributors based in Birmingham.
Due to further expansion, they are now looking to recruit ambitious, driven and enthusiastic people to join their successful sales team.
Founded in 2003, they have achieved consistent year on year growth and will post revenue figures of around £75M for 2022, with continued growth they are targeted to achieve £100M for 2024/2025.
With the company's objectives to develop staff and expand their reach they require like-minded, driven and enthusiastic individuals to further enhance and strengthen the team.
They are constantly working with new Vendors and IT Products/Ranges and are always looking for people who want to work hard and move up the ladder with the financial benefits that can bring.
- A good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient and proactive in prioritising your own workload
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Be passionate, flexible and want to move onwards and upwards and earn more and more each year.
- Ambitious and keen to grown in a role and company. The long-term career prospects are excellent.
- Strong attention to detail as parts and products, along with the general market constantly change.
A college or university leaver or equally you may have some experience in sales, telesales, sales support / internal sales. Possibly a degree in business studies, economics or marketing and a really good / genuine personality finding it easy to converse with people.
You will get excellent initial on the job training, backed by vendors and continued support and mentoring as you grow and progress into the role.
- Full time
- Hybrid working/Home/Office
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary £22k - £24k plus uncapped commissions & benefits package
- Yr 1 OTE £30,000 (likely after initial training period)
- Yr 2 OTE £36,000
- Yr 3 OTE £42,000
- Yr 4 OTE £50,000+
- Yr 5+ OTE all uncapped with average sales staff earnings £60,000 - £80,000 pa
How to Apply
If you feel like you would be an asset to the company, click apply below and send in your C.V and cover letter.
They really do look forward to hearing from you!
The company is committed to providing equal opportunities for all in employment and to avoid unlawful discrimination in employment. The company is also committed to creating a work environment that is free of harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.