Assistant Manager: Evergreen
Salary Range:$46,000.00 To 60,000.00 Annually
- Competitive pay (salary) depending on experience - Performance driven bonus program for managers -
Company Overview: We are one of Colorado's landmark restaurant chains and have an outstanding reputation in the Colorado community. Running any of our restaurants requires an enthusiastic, outgoing and dynamic team of managers who oversee up to one-hundred employees, with as many as sixty staff members working at one time. We thrive on serving the state's best and most original pizza while giving service comparable to most fine-dining establishments to keep our guests coming back time and time again.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have at least 2 years of full-service dining experience.
- Management experience or relevant education is a plus.
- Experience in a pizza restaurant is a plus.
- Must be proficient on Windows-based computers (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Must have open availability on weekends & nights.
- The position will be mixed mornings starting at 8AM and nights ending before 12AM - Available at least 45 hours/week (occasionally more during high volume weeks).
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Position is fast-paced & upbeat. Must be very outgoing, sociable, customer service with a positive attitude
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance benefits, 401k, paid vacation