LOCATION OF WORK: SITE LIPIS, PAHANG
Role & Responsibilities
· To supervise site construction works and monitor project progress / schedule.
· Ensure the sub-contractor’s adherence to construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
· To liaise and coordinate with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and government authorities
· Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, materials, RFI, etc.)
· Provide all necessary on-site direction.
· To provide timely reports and feedback to the Project Director
· Check measure of work done.
· Monitor sub-contractor’s resource allocation.
· Assist in reviewing the project’s close out documents.
· To conduct any other task assigned by the superior and Management
Qualification & Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university.
· More than 5 years of strong work experience with roads & infrastructure projects preferably with JKR project.
· Professional Engineer (PE) certification is an added advantage.
· A team player with the ability to interact at all levels.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
MENANG IDAMAN SDN BHD ADALAH MERUPAKAN SYARIKAT MILIK PENUH BUMIPUTERA, TELAH DITUBUHKAN PADA 10 JANUARI 2004. DITUBUHKAN SELARAS DENGAN HASRAT KERAJAAN UNTUK MENAMBAHKAN DAN MEMBERI PELUANG KEPADA BUMIPUTERA UNTUK MENYERTAI BIDANG PERNIAGAAN. MENANG IDAMAN SDN BHD BERHARAP AGAR BADAN KERAJAAN MAHUPUN SWASTA DAPAT MEMBERI SOKONGAN KEPADA KAMI UNTUK TERUS MAJU DALAM BIDANG INI MEMANDANGKAN KAKITANGAN DAN TENAGA KERJA YANG BERPENGALAMAN DAN PROFESSIONAL.
We are a 100% bumiputera owned company that has wide experience in construction for Civil Engineering and Infrastructure work specialising in multi-million projects. Registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) and Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor dan Usahawan (formerly known as Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor) in Grade G7, has Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001: 2015. We are currently seeking for qualified candidates with strong will to success to join our project team undertaking major projects specialize in slope currently in hand. Those who have an extensive knowledge and experience are welcome to apply for the vacant posts as advertise.
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)