Are You Ready to Make It Happen at MondelÄ'z International
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You provide software and applications expertise, and be responsible for implementation of the solutions.
How you will contribute
You will oversee the planning and execution of software and applications. To do so, you will manage an internal team and partner with external suppliers and use your deep technical and market knowledge and thorough understanding of our business goals find and deploy the right software and application solutions for the future. You will support programs to implement regional and global software and application strategies, offer input to financial planning and controls for software and applications on a regional and global level, collaborate with management and follow-up on requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments, explores opportunities to leverage scale and drive savings, and ensure that support service level objectives and key performance indicators are accomplished.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in :
- Managing staff and line responsibilities
- Managing large-scale software and application services
- Service delivery, support and excellence
- Program/Project management with experience managing multiple projects for budgets, resources, schedules and quality
- General technical background
- Understanding of integration and how different applications talk to each other
- Process and service orientation
- Business processes
Purpose of Role:
EUC User experience lead is responsible for continuously improving user experience and enhancing user productivity by effectively using various modern EUC tools , analyze information and data points and thus proactively solving issues .
. '1. Responsible for analysing the findings and reporting from various EUC tools like NexThing Act&Engage , MIA , Vayusphere etc.
2. Establish effective data linkages between the reports to come out with executable and actionable plans of improvement
3. Participate in SOW , Contract forming .
4. Define the most optimized framework for deployment of these tools and customisation of reports
5. Proactively solve issues , reduce SD and OSS contacts and avoid failures through self healing and thereby improving user experience
6. Define efficient KPIs for Realtime reporting , analytics and proactive actioning of multiple aspects of EUC tools and ensure governance of self and partners towards these KPIs.
7. Work with other towers as required to timely and effectively achieve true shift-left
8. Continuously Streamline and optimize existing technical operations and support processes derived through the findings and analysis of modern EUC tools and reports
9. Ensure vendors adherence to KPIs and SLAs
10. Ensure IT Security and compliance
11. Compliance and Integrity
a. Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position, apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
b. actively participate in the compliance programs
What will you bring:
. Minimum 8 years IT experience , preferably in data analytics/reporting roles
Very Strong analytical capability and sharp for looking at reports,
. Working experience on basic EUC technologies and ITIL support processes
. Good understanding of vendor management, understanding SOWs , support renewal contracts etc.
. Basic knowledge of other IT infrastructure technologies like LAN, WAN, Server management , Wireles etc.
. At least 5 years extensive experience working with Microsoft technologies , PC hardware including Cloubd based Microsoft offerings
. . Customer/user centric approach . Any expirience in end user facing roles will get preference.
. . Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate meetings in other time zones
. Ability to balance multiple workloads and independently manage time effectively across several activities
Working experience in :
. SCCM and any other Software Asset Management ( SAM ) Solution
. Windows OS and latest Microsoft office technologies
. MS O365 and other cloud offerings like MS One Drive , Azure directory etc
. Windows system drivers , imaging , application packaging
Knowledge of :
- LAN, WAN, Wireless, Active Directory groups, OUs
- Patch management, App packaging
- Antivirus softwares
- Reporting tools , dashboards , analytical skills
. Drive for results
. Learning on the fly
. Customer focus
. Peer relationships
. PerseveranceWithin Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer PolicyBusiness Unit Summary
At MondelÄ'z International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as , and biscuits , and chocolate candy and gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than80countries and we sell our products in over150countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen-and happen fast.
MondelÄ'z International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type
RegularSoftware & ApplicationsTechnology & Digital
Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at MondelÄ"z International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours. You provide software and applications expertise, and be responsible for implementation of the solutio
Skills: Service Delivery Expert - End User Computing Ops & Governance
Experience: 8.00-11.00 Years