Location: US-NY-Saratoga, NY | US-NY-Saratoga, NY
Category: Construction Management
Ranked among the nation's top Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for an Assistant Project Manager located in Saratoga, NY.
The client for this project is for the Office of General Services (OGS).
Please provide references upon resume submission.
- Assist Program Managers with project plans and scheduled
- Assist Program managers with monitoring of building construction, repair, and rehabilitation projects from planning stages through completion of construction to assure that proposals meet client needs and are within cost limitations
- Assist with coordination of construction efforts on multiple projects
- Oversee/Inspect the work of contractors, provide progress reports, contract correspondences, manage the submittals, requisitions and change order process
- Travel to various sites including site located in Washington, Warren, Saratoga and Hamilton Counties
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related program
- Minimum (2) years of professional experience construction planning, cost estimating, project scheduling, resource management (including labor, material, and equipment scheduling), and construction document reading and interpretation
- Knowledge of RFI tracking, contract document review, forecast and cost scheduling, preparation of change order review and the review of payments
- Valid NYS Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Strong Organizational and personal skills
- Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers-liro.icims.com
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.