We are the personal styling and shopping consultancy, for men.
This is a disruptive menswear retail concept intended to reach the male consumer who is cash rich and time poor. We provide him with the best brands, hand selected by personal stylists, when and where he wants it. This concept is positioned in the upper premium bracket and will change the way men shop.
This business has been styling men for over 10 years, supporting royalty, international sportsman and professionals to improve their style, from the comfort of their own home. We are currently recruiting for a well driven SBDC to join a fast-paced sales department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and successful sales department in High Wycombe.
A SBDC will be focussed on success, commitment and a passion for sales and business development. Within this role, you will be expected to contact potential clients to introduce The business confirm terms and arrange for a follow-up meeting with our stylists, through cold calling and our data base. Previous experience within a similar role will ideal but not essential. You will have a daily KPI target of 100 dials or 2.5 hours talk time and 10 'trunks’ out to clients each day.
Duties of the role:
- Making outbound dials to potential customers to introduce
- Arrange a consultation with one of our stylists
- Actively, build, manage and maintain your pipeline
- Achieving monthly and quarterly order targets
- To carry out other tasks deemed necessary by the senior management team
Who Fits The Bill
- Ideally but not essential -some sales experience within a professional sales environment, including outbound sales.
- Will need the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively to gain commitment
- A track record of achieving targets and a passion for sales.
- Self-motivated, resilient and tenacious attitude.
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical commercial manner.
- Excellent communication and the ability to engage in a professional and confident manner up to Managing Director level, with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to targets and deadlines.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage autonomously and cope well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail As with all business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues.
We want you to have the right attitude to business generation, a resilient approach, robust organisational skills, enthusiasm for the role, total focus on achieving targets and helping to grow our fantastic business