Business Hours, Medical, Group Insurance, Bonus, Gym.
1. Developing positive relationships with all customers. He/she will be the single point of contact for customers and BDC management to call upon for all customer related matters, such as incident reporting and monthly reporting.
2. To understand all the client Delivery items and work with all departments to deliver all tasks timely, ensuring customer’s service level agreement (SLA) are in compliance at all time.
3. Prepare timely and accurate comprehensive facilities / premises monthly reports for customer and internal management reporting on timely manner . Doc. Ref.: Customer Services Manager_20210210 Page 2 of 4
4. Ensure timely submission of reports on agreed timing such as monthly basis, as required under the requirement of our MSA with customer. Be familiar with our contracted SLA with customer and ensure full compliance at all time.
5. Manage IT topology, include but not limited to, all cross connect related requests, IT infra-structures and systems, such as BMS, CMMS, Security Systems (Card Access, CCTV) for BDC Offices
6. Establish a work flow and standard for House keeping, patching, labeling and record for active, space and terminated pairs for all Cross Connect.
7. Maintain inventory and update movements of Office Equipment, such as Office laptops, Office phones, Printers.
8. Administrating all IT services, including software licenses and outsource IT support services.
9. Vendor’s contract management – Establish regular meeting (quarterly) with vendor to review vendor performance and effective vendor management to resolve any disputes arising from non-compliance.
10. Main liaison person with consultant and auditor for ISO and other company certifications, to co-ordinate and lead in all annual renewal and new certifications when required.
11. Responding to problems and concern that are recurring or of a sensitive nature; enforcing rules and regulations. Ensure planned preventative and corrective maintenance activities are delivered to plan, on time and within budget, with particular emphasis on critical maintenance, fire impairment and EHS policies.
12. Researching new programs or processes to improve quality/costs of work execution. Developing and implementing recommendations to position our facilities at their highest and best use.
13. Implementation of all required practices mandated by local government regulatory/authorities (e.g. Code of Practice) to ensure full compliance including interfacing with governmental regulatory agencies, as necessary, to ensure compliance with various code/building requirements.
14. Develops, reviews, and approves construction and maintenance work script via Change Control Application. Ensure proper implementations of Change Control Application or work method statement including LOTO (log out/tag out) required under Change Management Work Flow Process for assigned facilities and systems.
15. Develop MOP, SOP and ERP for the IT related service delivery under his/her management. Doc. Ref.: Customer Services Manager_20210210 Page 3 of 4
16. Identify safety hazards, report and liaise with HSE Manager to remediate of such hazards to ensure that our coworkers and customers work in a safe environment. Work safety is a key area of focus such as ensuring engineering team put on proper PPE while carrying out their works and comply with safety work rules. Work closely with HSE Manager to implement, administer, and manage the safety training program.
17. Assist and support in annual budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, critical spares provision, capital expenses and items, etc.
18. Performing multiple feasibility analysis, and complex cost benefit analysis. Assist with the carrying out of Building System Health Reports
19. Provide technical input and support to facility projects and modifications, including construction support, commissioning, and final acceptance, as applicable.
20. Ensure all records and compliance documentation for IT related are maintained and up to date, for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with State or Local law.
21. Maintain effective communication with operation team, customers and vendors.
22. Must willing to operates after office hours and public holiday, 24 x 7 available on-call. Under emergency situation return to Data Centre to conduct fault investigation.
Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures. Prepare monthly service report and incident report.
Minimum professional diploma OR bachelor degree in Computer Studies or relevant studies. Diploma holder with min. 12 years relevant experience or bachelor degree with min. 8 years relevant experience. At least 5 years leadership (senior executive/managerial) role, preferable with good experience in managing security.
Excellent tenant management relationship skills, ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customer and management.
Experience in change control management processes has advantages
Ability to solve complex problems and provide innovative solutions
Has knowledge of financial terms and principles, forecasting, and budget development.
Proficient in computer applications and software, including commercial computerized maintenance management systems, work order management system, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
We are a well-established and leading data centre in South East Asia. We have been involved in the design, development, construction, fit-out and maintenance of more than 200 data centres in Malaysia and overseas.
We are looking for dynamic, committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.