Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The incumbent of this role would be able to perform ONE of the HR services-related tasks (e.g., HR administrative, recruitment, learning/ training development, HR service desk etc.) in timely manner to ensure all the SLAs are met by maintaining the employees’ data system. Individuals should be able to think out of the box and challenge the existing process to ensure continuous improvement
• Update employee movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination) and personal data changes in SAP.
• Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, employee services, competency & performance over email and phone.
• Updating, managing and maintaining training records & planning for employees who attended training courses.
• Generate electronic offer letter and secure approvals from the business.
• Enter and maintain new hire data in SAP.
• Support workforce and talent deployment business decisions from a data admin and support perspective.
• Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
• Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/ issues in timely manner regarding HR-related matters.
• Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
• Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
Fresh Graduate with a Diploma OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Social Sciences related qualification.
Fresh graduate to maximum 6 months working experience in HR-related tasks are acceptable.
Must be able to converse and write in Mandarin.
Able to work in a team with other team members.
Able to work well with clients.
Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. We collaborate with clients to help them become high-performing businesses and governments. Visit www.accenture.com to learn more about our company, people and the work that we do.
Connect with us today. Sign up for Accenture Talent Connection to get the latest updates on the opportunities we offer. Register at: https://talentconnection.accenture.com/EN/Register
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Consulting (Business & Management)
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)