River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 130+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore
● Carry out qualification & validation audits, with supplier support and supplier
advanced product quality planning (APQP) as per the project time line.
● Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define
process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to
meet product and process requirements.
● Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology.
capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks.
● Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such
as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis,
and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA).
● Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative
to area of responsibility. In appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting
inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product
specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) approval
or product warrant submission.
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to
ensure optimal performance.
● Review & feedback AICTQ documents (WI, PFD, PFMEA, change management), for
Required skill set:
● Min 10 Years of experience in SQE in the EMS companies.
● Hands on experience in SQE with PCBA, wave soldering, box build & testing area.
● Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part
Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
● Knowledge of TS16949 & measurement techniques.
● Independently drive, audit, qualify & sign off PSW with EMS.
● Hands on experience in quality tools.
● Good experiences in MS office (Word, XLS & PPT) & good communication skills.