Purpose of the Role:
Acts as Digital Program Leader managing multiple Digital Programs including BI and making sure IT / digital serves the business needs.
Key Responsibilities (in brief):
• Manage multiple Digital Programs end to end including adoptions
• Own Part of Digital Strategy
• Engage with the business through constructive conversations on a periodic and need basis.
• Propose Viable Technical options to the user
• Suggest innovative digital solutions to the business
• Manage the initiatives, budget, and user expectations for the domain area
• Create a roadmap for domain areas for technology solutions
• Has a very good understanding of data and Business Intelligence (BI)
• Creating Use Cases for different scenarios
• Translating use cases and need to business and system requirement.
• Creating nice documentation and being able to explain to the designers and developers.
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the technical solution
• Discussing technical aspects of the application including the process flow, screen attributes, and user inputs.
• Verifying the delivery against system specification along with QA.
• Managing the requirements throughout the Solution dev lifecycle
• Take ownership of the requirements from end to end, and be responsible for translating all the requirements.
• Based on use cases adjustment or user feedback should be able to quickly readjust the requirement and able to do a quick impact study in no time in an agile way.
• Should be able to collaborate with local and Global teams.
Key technical Skills required:
• Business Analysis. Program Management and Good exposure to technology. Experience with Digital business. SAP functional knowledge preferred. Experience with Data and one of the BI systems like Tableau / Power BI / Qlik is required. Very good documentation skills. Presentation Skills.
Key soft skills (behavioral) required:
• Ability to deal with Ideation to create the business requirement and system requirement
• Should be able to think of all use cases and be able to think-our-of-the-box.
• Experience with creating requirements for highly scalable local and global systems.
• Good understanding of various technology solutions area
• Ability to deal with the agile setup is absolutely necessary
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong consulting skills
Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management
• Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ("As-Is/To be") flows, and diagrams
• Ability to research, classify and prioritize business, user, and functional requirements
• Solid skills in effectively managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Capacity to work closely with the development team and speak "their language"
• Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams.
Experience level (Min to Max): 6-12 Years
Qualification (Specify any additional qualification required: