Experience: 5 to 10 years
Notice period: 20days
• Provide Load & Performance Testing services to various products from Planning through non-functional requirement gathering, scripting, test execution, result analysis & troubleshooting
• Conduct Load & Performance testing tool pilots
• Apply Performance Engineering concepts to identify root cause & help product teams fix performance bottlenecks.
1.Experience with MicroFocus LoadRunner tool and JMeter
2. Strong experience in Vugen scripting of http/https, Web services, SAP bundle, True client, Oracle NCA, Citrix protocols using LoadRunner
3. Expertise in production log analysis for workload modelling.
4. Experience in Load, Performance Testing & Engineering of applications hosted in Cloud environments (primarily Google Cloud Platform (GCP)) in OpenShift Containers, PCF & VMs.
5. Hands on experience and exposure to Profiling and/or Deep Diagnostics Tools like Dynatrace, Splunk, New Relic, AppDynamics, AppNeta, Logic Monitor, PerfMon (Performance Monitor) etc.
6. Strong experience in analysis of client and server-side metrics to verify the performance of the applications.
7. Ability to contribute to performance engineering of applications like SW/HW Sizing, Workload Modelling, Network, Server & code optimization
8. Experience in handling end-to-end Performance Testing Life Cycle with minimal or no guidance. 9. Good understanding of Load balancers, Proxies & Network routers.
10. Hands on experience in Linux/Unix and Network commands
11. Exposure on evaluating Performance as part of Continuous Integration - Continuous Delivery pipeline and DevOps will be an added advantage.
12. Good Understanding of SAP based ERP systems, Web, Desktop, Cloud, Mobile, APIs based Application and Technologies, Middleware and Database related, Operating System level metrics, especially from a point of tracking down performance Issues.
13. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, Ability to work independently and Self-Motivated 14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English.