Reporting to the Finance Manager, Finance Lead is responsible for supervising and providing guidance to a team of shared services staff, to support shared services activities and processes with high quality and productivity.
The main responsibilities include:
Manage and lead a team.
Follow the procedure strictly to complete daily operation tasks according to the Service Level Agreement requirements.
To manage team members for the countries in scope which might include but not limited to the below:
- Download Success Billing and Clean up & check details in success billing, follow up with operation for any issue.
- Preparing Billing for all services done for last mile, B2B, Crossborder, Ninja Direct, Ninja Pack, Ninja Prepaid, Freight & all the Revenue transaction of the month.
- Evaluate the Minimum Pickup Charges for the Shipper, prepare the upload file to be uploaded in the System & sending Invoice.
- Create new customers & ensure all the contact and billing details key-in in System accordingly for billing & collection purposes.
- Prepare calculation file for billing, ensure price rate for each Shipper billed as in the contract.
- Reconcile COD collected in success billing with COD Statement prepared by COD Payable Team to ensure billing for COD accurate.
- Prepare Upload File in the Billing Template to upload the Billing in the System.
- Team will send the Invoices to the Customers as soon as the billing completed together with the supporting documents of billing details.
- Compile Consolidated Revenue to be sent to Regional
- Compile Crossborder Shippers to be submitted to the Regional.
- Prepare the Revenue Report to be submitted to the Regional Finance by the dateline given.
- Submission of AR Monitoring & AR Collection Report to Regional Finance every week.
- Check & Control the outstanding AR.
- Sending Statement of Accounts every month & reminder to all Shippers.
- Doing Collection of the AR.
- Update Payment Received from Shipper into the System.
- Respond to All Disputes and Issue Credit/Debit Notes.
Ability to initiate or lead/assist on continuous improvement of business processes and system enhancement.
Adept at handling issues and offer solutions.
Provide support to team members and managers.
Build and sustain effective relationships with local country finance.
Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issue.
Respond to audit queries on a timely basis.
Any other ad-hoc task assigned.
Degree/Diploma/Professional certification in Accountancy.
3-5 years of Shared Service supervisory relevant experience.
Experience working with multinational organization/environment especially in a high growth, rapidly changing culture.
Good Order to Cash processes knowledge.
Experience with SSC environment will be an added advantage.
Experience in transformation in implementing process improvements and automations.
Knowledge of NetSuite ERP system will be an added advantage.
Knowledge in automation and BI tools (ie Power BI and Tableu) would be an added advantage.
Ability to complete work on schedule and work under pressure.
Good problem-solving skills.
Team player and the ability to work independently.
Proactively and continuously strives for transformation to implement process improvements and automations.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in Singapore in mid-2014, we have already won over 6,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Additional Company Information
501 - 1000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Transportation / Logistics
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monthly KPI Bonus, Monday-Saturday