- Assist in daily operations of account & administrative departments.
- Assist in bookkeeping, record expenses, revenues and all relevant datas and reports.
- Maintain accounting databases by entering data into the computer with processing backups.
- Assist with overall accounting process including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations, and General ledger, etc.
- Organize and maintain accounting records and files, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties.
Skills & qualification
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking , Professional or equivalent.
-Required skill(s): LCCI Accounting/Accounting Software.
-Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin is an added advantage
-At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Knowledge and ability in using of accounting software applications.