Are you an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) looking to make a difference?
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) year of recent experience in a supervisory role in a nursing care facility
- Assist in organizing, developing and directing the overall operations of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility
- Infection Preventionist certificate preferred
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shift Needed: Day shift
- Competitive Wages!
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.