ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing) Far Rockaway, NY
Executive Recruiting Network is looking for an ADON who will be responsible for assisting the Director of Nursing in overseeing and managing the Nursing operations at our clients’ facility. Our ideal candidate should be able to relate to the staff and lead by example. This position requires a hard worker with a problem-solving attitude who can handle any situation that may arise. The candidate should be able to collaborate with all levels of our staff while coordinating and assisting in managing all nursing operations. The ADON is responsible for coordinating smooth day-to-day nursing operations at our clients’ facility through strong leadership and long-term planning.
- Assist Director of Nursing with all compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Infection Control
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Implement a POC to resolve issues and deficiencies when needed.
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for high quality standards.
- Current New York RN license required.
- Minimum 3 yrs. Experience in a LTC Facility
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Great communication and people skills