We want to shape the future with vision and innovation. Be part of it and develop your full potential!
As part of the global NTT DATA Group, one of the most successful IT service providers in the world, we specialize in value-added SAP solutions as NTT DATA Business Solutions. With over 10,000 employees in more than 30 countries, we design, implement and develop custom-fit SAP solutions for our global customers.
Would you like to take the next step in your career and be part of our highly qualified team? Then support our customers remotely as a valued contact person through the optimal and stable operation of complex SAP applications!
Are you ready to break new ground?
Convince us with your potential:
· Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises across the globe
· Implement innovative processes, methodologies to enhance our customer businesses
· Lead, inspire, establish trust and work together in support of a common goal
· Be agile and flexible; efficiently balance work and life
· Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
· Have a vision to make technology awesome for businesses around the globe
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Looking for a Sr. GRC Consultant with the below skills:
· 8 to 10 years of experience in SAP GRC.
· Strong support knowledge on SAP GRC access control 10.x(ARM/ARA/EAM), Knowledge on applying mitigation controls user level, role owners’ changes, Ruleset changes.
· Worked on 1 end-to-end SAP implementation projects as Sr. GRC Consultant.
· Worked as lead consultant in any of the SAP Modules – GRC Modules.
· Good knowledge of SAP User & Role administration.
· Understanding of periodic sap security audits and providing evidence to AUDIT team.
· Interfacing with Users, Governance Team, Other Vendors and development/test/maintain.
· Responsible for day-to-day technical support and resolution of security issues, by following approval procedures to meet SLA.
· Good in Communication with interactive skills
· Continually reporting on project progress and potential risks to stakeholder.
· Develop and maintain project management documents.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
· Need to be a team player
· You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
· Bachelor or Master degree
That is what makes us special:
· Sustainable career support with our career model and individual development programs
· International project opportunities and networks
Inhouse Training team which focuses on training you on professional technical training, soft skills training, SAP Learning Hub and certification opportunities
Do you have questions?
· We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references) stating the earliest date you could start
Get empowered by NTT DATA Business Solutions!